Leave a Message
We will call you back soon!
Your message must be between 20-3,000 characters!
Please check your E-mail!
More information facilitates better communication.
NITI K Files product description:
Detailed Product Description
K flex files advantages；
①. Provides smooth tactile sence inside the root canal. A pre-applied suitable rubber stopper for each shape and length is fitted initially.
②. Shape edge for fast and effective treatment with a superior cutting ability.
③. Wrapping treatment gives the surface a mirror finish.For fast cleaning during usage.
④. High safety:Thread hole to prevent dropping. ISO colored grip easily indicates the taper of the file.
⑤. Ergonomic design of grip for comfortable handling.
⑥. Corrosion resistance and high durability.
⑦. Specially treated 18-8MANI Hardfiber Stainless steel.
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and treatment. Use it in accordance with the intended use.
Work in quarters of rotations; then withdraw the instrument
For all preparation techniques with a filing motion
Maintenances and inspections:
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it on a sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term(2) temperature: 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degrees Celsius including drying process.
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances completely and sterilize.
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction manual by its manufacturer strictly.
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
1. Minimum packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package (#6,#8,#10,#15,#20,#25,#30,#35,#40,#45,#50,#55,#60,#70,#80,
2. Assortment: 1 pc. from each size/package (#15-40, #45-80, #90-140)