Operation Sequence for complex root canal:
1. Use K file (stainless steel) to search, prepare to extend the upper-middle of root canal according to personal habits, or use #10 or #15 files in order to operate.
2. Use starter file to prepare the upper-middle of root canal and build a straight path to reach at middle-lower of root canal;
Use 10# or 15# stainless steel K file to search the middle-lower of root canal to confirm the working length, then use PG(04/#17)
to smooth the root canal until the working length
3. Remove and shape with system files E1 & E2 to the working length. E3&E4 could be pre-bend for those severly curved canals.
To adjust rotary speed and torque, turn on motor and use T-Pro files to achieve the working length, then replace files orderly after 2-3 times up-and-down movements.
Remarks: usually most root canals' preparations can be completed with E2. But if preparation is not enough after E2,continue instrumentation with E3 or ,if necessary,E4.
Terms for sterilization:
1. Sterilize with steam at 134°C(273°F) / 2,1 bars / 18 min.for endodontic instruments and filling.
2. Do not use high-pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degrees Celsius including drying process.
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances completely and sterilize it.
4. Regarding use of a medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction manual by its manufacturer strictly.
5. Dispose of the product if damaged or its performance decreases.