ProTaper Rotary Files compatible to ProTaper Gold TG6 Assorted
1. Product description
2. Use Protocol
ProTaper Rotary Files compatible to ProTaper Gold
1) In the presence of a viscous chelator (such as ProLube® Root Canal Conditioner) ,passively scout the coronal 2/3 with #10 and #15 hand files. Gently work these instruments until a smooth, reproducible glide path is confirmed. Alternatively, ET Files may be used after a #10 hand file,Create straight line access to the root canal .
2) With NaOCl, “float" the V1 in the canal and passively “follow” the glide path. Before light resistance is encountered, laterally “brush” and cut dentin on the outstroke to improve straight-line access and apical progression. Always brush away from the furcation.
3) Continue shaping with V1 as described until the depth of the 15# hand file is reached.
4) Use the V2, exactly as described for the V1, until the depth of the 15# hand file is reached
5) In the presence of a viscous chelator or NaOCl, scout the apical 1/3 with 10# and 15# hand files and gently work them until they are loose at length.
6) Establish working length, confirm patency and verify the presence of a smooth reproducible glide path in the apical 1/3.
7) Use the V1, with a brushing motion, until working length is reached.
8) Use the V2, with a brushing motion, until working length is reached.
9) Reconfirm working length, irrigate, recapitulate and re-irrigate, especially in more curved canals.
10) Use Finishing File T1, in a “non-brushing” action, with each insertion deeper than the previous insertion until working length is reached. Do not leave the file at working length for longer than one second.
11) Gauge the foramen with a 20# hand file. If the instrument is snug at length, the canal is shaped and ready to be obturated.
12) If the 20 hand file is loose at length, proceed to the T2 and, when necessary the T3, T4 and T5, with the same non-brushing motion to working length, gauging after each Finishing file with #25, #30, #40 or #50 hand files respectively.
3. Terms for sterilization:
1. Sterilize with steam at 134°C(273°F) / 2,1 bars / 18 min.for endo files
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degrees Celsius including drying process.
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances completely and sterilize it.
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction manual by its manufacturer strictly.
5. Dispose the product when damaged or dysfunctional.
1. Single packaging unit: 6 pcs /pack (#V0~#T3)
2. Assortment: 1 pc from each size/package (V0~#T5)
5. Storages and duration of use
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. This product is subject to be improved without previous notice. Enforce first-in first-out method for stock management.
4. Do not store the instrument under a germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.